|Dell Alienware M17x--A Laptop gamer's dream|
- 11th August -16th August Trip to Shimla Dharamshala Amritsar.
- 17th August -1st September lazyness to the extreme since my future was a bit in darkness.
- 1st September-10th September Played a lot of games and then started fiddling with Ubuntu
- Casual user: One who surfs the net, plays movies and music.
- Programmer: One who uses the PC to learn various programming knowledge.
- Gamer: Well this is the casual Gamers.
- The Clan Warrior: The ultimate gamer and Hardcore gamer.This also included people who are into multimedia editing(photos and videos).
|Intel Vs AMD|
|Nvidia Vs AMD(ATI)|
That pretty much concludes the guide. The next one will be about various operating systems available for use. There is always lots of information available on the internet so before buying search Google, visit the shops for a price quotation and then plan your PC.
Note: Never buy a Branded PC. They actually suck and if you open the cover in many cases the warranty is actually void unless specified by the technical support executive or the authorized service engineer. A PC with its cover closed is as good as a laptop minus portability.