Thursday, October 7, 2010

Caveman


Me Going to Office


I just realized that perhaps we an average of 6 out of 10 internet users are using the internet  as a cave man.Including me ofcourse.

There is so much to do in the internet.So rather than pointing out to others lets start with me...

My daily Routene
  • Wake up at 6:30AM
  • Get ready and leave by 7:00AM
  • Reach office by 9:00AM
  • Leave Office by 7:30PM-9PM
  • Reach Home by 9:30PM-10PM
  • Eat and Sleep by 12:00PM
Saturday and Sunday......Dont ask me..there is no routene.....

I found out some interesting things to look upon......I will be posting these materials from time to time on my website.

  • Bliblical Findings
  • Top 10 Gadegts
  • Top 10 Game reviews I have played
  • Aliens?? Yes there will definitely a page for dat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to speak.I promise I wont bite