Friday, June 11, 2010

Thrusday at office

Hi Guys

Today it was a bit relaxing and soothing.....big boss was at some sort of meeting so the whole office was in jovial mood..not very high work pressure.Sometime i think that guy is needed in the process.without him its just another bunch of fellas trying to make a living,,not much of a meaning........but i enjoyed today......



The day was a fresh start...full of spirit for work.But i couldnt forget her..she keeps on popping in my head...
I remember a line from bangla band fossils

"Tomai Bhalobasbo bole.........dekhte chai na ar tomai.
                   Tumi boe jete paro beche neoa nordomai..........."


Same for me.........I love her so much that i cant face her...................

Chotto akta kobita

Sob Kotha harie jai ghumer opase
      Swapner deshe ora orthoheen......
Aka bichanai ami tomake harabar duswapno dekhi
      Mukher kotha harie gache kon ojanai.................

Today i got an interview call in Mafoi for SQL???That too in a KPO...lets try my luck........tommorow i am going for the interview.Minto Park..chini na...kintu chinte habe(Dont know but i have to know)

 LZ


 Oh and just to let u know MR D and Ms N are in terms wiith each other and Mr S doesnt know......Ha ha.....what an ending..even i couldnt think of that...........

Note: I am drunk today..just had a nip(quarter) of Smirnoff Vodka...................


I have decided to keep a daily log of cigrettes smoked and plan to control it...........

Day 1(10th June 2010):16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to speak.I promise I wont bite