Friday, October 1, 2010

Ayodhya Verdict Finally Released

Finally after waiting for a long time...the verdict is finally out.Not that it matters but yes,atleast i came out of office around 2:00PM which was otherwise impossible.

Came home,had my Bengali style lunch had a nap(prettly long actually) and finally woke up at 2:00 am in the morning.Dats what it was for me.I wonder wether it had a deeper impact on others?

I downloaded  and am using IE 9.Its good fast but needs further improvement..say for example it is not editing the blog in a proper fashion.I cant create bullet lists.Insert image doesnt work,in one scentence the editing bar is not working in google.

Here is my to do list for the first week of October

  • Get my old website up and running.Its old and dusty.I need to polish it and add a few pages
  • Prepare and finalize my Goals list and daily routene.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to speak.I promise I wont bite